Projexia is looking for an experienced ABAP Developer with strengths in problem solving, solution design, collaboration, and attention to detail.
In this position you will be assigned to work for our clients in creating solution designs, writing technical specification documents, completing the development and testing of the solution. You will work closely with functional team members and key business users on the client site. As well, you may be called upon to contribute to various support activities for several clients we support, these activities may be performed off-site.
- Collaborate with client’s functional team members to gather requirements, design quality solutions, and create development specifications.
- Development of ABAP code for systems.
- Testing and performance tuning of developed code.Provide on-going support of existing ABAP code.
- Manage multiple and competing priorities.
- Provide support for multiple clients
- Provide realistic development estimates.
- Clearly communicate solutions to team members and business users.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/related discipline or equivalent experience.
- 2 to 3 years of ABAP programming experience or equivalent system development experience.
- Proven experience in designing custom, end-user solutions.
- Development experience with dialog/module pool programming and BAPIs.
- SAP Web Dynpro experience is a plus.
- Business Analyst skills and experience with business systems a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively express complex technical concepts.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment.
- Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager & Service Desk is a plus.
To apply for this position, send us your CV at email@example.com