Projexia is looking for an experienced SAP FI/CO consultant with strengths in problem solving, solution design, collaboration, and attention to detail. In this position you will be required to accompany the client in their SAP evolutions and for post implementation support. You will be involved assigned to work on projects. As well, you will contribute to the process review, configuration, implementation and support of the solution at our clients.
- Work with the Projexia support team and the client to evaluate and implement improvements to an existing SAP solution.
- Ensure the alignment of the client’s business requirements and the solution.
- Assist in the development of the solution scope and project plan
- Identify, develop and implement solutions to increase efficiency and manage risks and issues.
- Ensure all deliverables are created on time and within budget
- Work with the internal team on the development of a solution
- Establish a partnership with the client during the implementation
- Manage multiple and concurrent priorities
- Clearly communicate the solution to team members and users
- University degree
- Minimum 7 years’ business experience in Finance
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with SAP financial modules
- Experience as an SAP user
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively express complex technical concepts.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment.
- Bilingualism (French & English)
- Professional designation (CA, CPA) is a plus
- Available to travel outside of Montreal (Quebec, Canada, USA)
To apply for this position, please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org